Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Bumpy morning.~

So, this morning I was woken up by a very impatient guy. I didn't answer the four phone calls to my phone, so, he called the house phone to my friends house and had my friend's mother come wake me up just because he wanted to tell me he loves me. Now, I know it might sound romantic, and trust me it was the first three months. But after awhile, it just becomes annoying. Here's a little tip boys, for the southern women, when we find something cute don't do it excessively. Or it won't be cute anymore. Unless of course, she's head over heels for you. Look guys, a woman can and will stop loving you AS MUCH if you don't keep that spark going. And I don't just mean in the bedroom. Because trust me, sex isn't everything. It may seem like it when you're young, or even as you get older. But when you get old, old it's not going to matter as much. If sex is your whole life then you need to get your priorities straight. Now, I'm not saying sex isn't important in a relationship, because we all know that it is. But I'm just trying to say that it isn't EVERYTHING. Make sense? Relationships are never perfect, unless of course you somehow have that spark.. That.. Every time you so much as hear his voice your heart jumps out of your chest, spark. But I learn that's hard to come by.

Anyway, my point is that relationships are important, keep it going, blah blah you get it. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment