Sunday, April 14, 2013

Getting to know the writer

Hey everyone. So this is my first time ever creating a blog. It was recommended to me by a friend of mine who has some serious faith in my writing ability. So, for my first ever blog post, I thought I'd start out letting you get to know me. I'm an eighteen year old southern woman living in the east coast. I have multicolored hair, (Don't ask it's a long story.) which is black, red and then mixed with my natural hair color brown. Yes, it was accidental. I have blue eyes and somewhat pale skin. No, I am not model skinny. In fact, I actually have meat on my bones. (Imagine that.) I stand at five foot five inches, I have a smart mouth and a fiery temper. Yet I have a kind heart, tolerance and patience. In all honesty, I wasn't sure what to put here until I started typing.. So I'm a little nervous. But, I'll be happy if this is read and responded too.. (I hope that's how it works.)

No comments:

Post a Comment