Monday, April 15, 2013

Scatter brained sleepy head.~

So, I just downloaded the blogger app on my phone. It's soooooo much easier to use then going onto safari and trying to maneuver through the page there. I kinda have problems sleeping at night, especially when it comes time to "turn my brain off." Unless I spend the weekend staying at my boyfriends house. Then I pass out the moment my head hits the pillow. But that is due to the fact we have a very... Active.. Sex life. (We're all adults here.) needless to say, it's much harder for me to sleep during the week days.. Unless I begin to lead a more active life style. I have no problem being active you see, it's just that I don't have very many friends, and the friends I do have aren't very active either. This my friends, is what can cause people to get fat. No motivation and boredom. Even when I'm absolutely DETERMINED to lose weight and eat healthy.. I ALWAYS get bored. Why can't I ever find exercise plans and dieting plans that DON'T COST MONEY. Don't they make stuff for us broke people? Bleh, I'll figure it out sooner or later. (Hopefully sooner rather then later.)

Okay, now I'm getting sleepy, so I now need to attempt sleepy by time! Goodnight sweetie pies!

No comments:

Post a Comment